Upcoming Events

New Mexico Farm & Ranch Museum CAPA Show
August 19, 2010 - December 15, 2010
4100 Dripping Springs Road
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Have a drink

When Life Gives You Lemons. . Grab The Salt And Tequila. . The World Has Enough Lemonade!

A friend  posted this on a page recently.  I know that sometimes life can get us down and can overcome us.  However, we can choose how to deal with life.  We can let it get us down and control our lives and not move on.  We can say oh well and move on and overcome what comes our way.  How we approach it says a lot about who we are.  I know for me I don't want life to get me down because if I let it get me down does no good for me.  Now I don't advocate using alcohol to deal with the problems in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment