Upcoming Events

New Mexico Farm & Ranch Museum CAPA Show
August 19, 2010 - December 15, 2010
4100 Dripping Springs Road
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What a rip off

I went to the movies a couple of days ago.  I like the movie but I was annoyed with the theater snack bar.  I got a bottle of water.  Now that is not a big surprised but I was annoyed by the price.  I paid $2.25 for a small bottle of water.  After the movies I went to the store down the road to get something and they had the same size bottle for $1.50 at that store.  Today I had to go to Family Dollar Store and the same bottle of water was $1.29.

Okay now I can't see why the prices have to be so varied.  I would imagine the purchase price for the stores and theater was I would bet even cheaper.  Things should be more standard in their pricing.  This is just one example I have seen of where prices are so varied.  If there was more standardized pricing then people could save a lot more money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment