Upcoming Events

New Mexico Farm & Ranch Museum CAPA Show
August 19, 2010 - December 15, 2010
4100 Dripping Springs Road
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

There are good people

I had a rather interesting experience so to speak this weekend.  I was traveled up to Albuquerque for a family function and yes it was a fun and I had fun.  That is not what was interesting.  I was traveling to a family members home and my car died.  It was right in the middle of a busy area.  It would not start and I had to push it out of the road.  I started to do it and two guys jumped out of their cars and helped me push it out of the way.  That was really cool and to those strangers I am thankful for their help.  Well that is not the end.  One of the gentlemen was in an SUV with a woman.  That woman while we were pushing the car drove across the street to the service station and bought a big bottle of water and brought it over to use so that we had water while we waited for the tow truck.  Now that was something nice and thanks to that woman for doing that.  Now if that is all that happened you would say wow.  But yet another truck with a young couple stopped to see if we needed some help as well. 


I would have to say that despite what we hear in the news that people are not helpful or friendly these days I would say that is not the case.  To those people who helped me out know I will be paying it forward I think that is the best thing I can do.  Who else has something to pay forward.?

No comments:

Post a Comment