Upcoming Events

New Mexico Farm & Ranch Museum CAPA Show
August 19, 2010 - December 15, 2010
4100 Dripping Springs Road
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Romance

The act of romance brings out the best in humans and the worst in man.

A friend of mine posted this tonight on his page and loved what it has to say. I am not sure where found it but it is awesome. I am a hopeless romantic always have been. I love to romance and be romanced. I love to bring the flowers and the candlelight dinners. I love holding that special someone and watching the sun go down. Winter times sitting in front of fire with a glass of wine and that special someone. Okay I could go on and on about romance.

Sadly in today's society I think that romance is a dying art. Fewer and fewer people get into romance. Think about it if we really romanced that special someone then we would really get to know someone. I have met some people that see romance as foreplay to sex and they use it to get into someone's bed. Romance yes can led to sex I will agree with that but it doesn't have to led to sex. For others sex equals romance and they are interchangeable. What happened to pulling a chair out and holding a door and bringing flowers and expressing romance in the world?

I wonder if romance will continue. With speed dating and internet hook ups and online personals. As we become more technological advanced I think that romance has become a victim of advance. I would love to hear what people think about romance.



No comments:

Post a Comment