Upcoming Events

New Mexico Farm & Ranch Museum CAPA Show
August 19, 2010 - December 15, 2010
4100 Dripping Springs Road
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Monday, February 15, 2010

Does size matter

I don't know how many of you saw the news today.  A famous director was kicked off a plane because he was to big.  Now I can't say I completely know what it was like to be as big as he is but I do understand since I used to be a heavier than I am now.  I was never told I was to big for a plane flight but I have been told I was to big to date.

I guess my question after hearing what happened today is why does weight have to be the issue.  What about people that are to tall?  Maybe we should not allow tall people into theaters since the could block a view.  Maybe we should say if you are not a certain height and you could not drive. 

There seems to be always be someone or organization that will limit others lives. I am sorry to hear that this happened to this man.  Maybe this will cause some to rethink how the limit people.

No comments:

Post a Comment