Upcoming Events

New Mexico Farm & Ranch Museum CAPA Show
August 19, 2010 - December 15, 2010
4100 Dripping Springs Road
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Saturday, February 6, 2010

What is Valentine Day

 
Well I know that a week from tomorrow is Valentines Day.  Every year when this time comes around I find myself asking the same question.   Why am I alone?  Lol I know everyone will have an answer for that question.  

Some say I am way to picky when it comes to dating.  Well maybe that is so but who besides me knows if I am being to picky.  Is it right to just settle for whoever so we are not alone?  I say no we need to be selective in who we choose to date.  It may sound mean or stuck up but it is the truth.  I have a certain list in my mind that I check off when I meet someone.  Granted I don't expect them to fulfill all the list but there is a breaking point for all of us.  Now you might be saying your an idiot about now.  Well so be it but I know what makes me happy and what I find attractive.

That is another thing.  Attraction!  I have been asked numerous times if I am attractive.  My answer will always be yes.  Now that is not to say I have the perfect body or perfect personality.  But if you are asking me if I am attractive a yes will always be the answer.  Based on my personal definition I am attractive.  What people forget is that beauty/handsome/attractive are subjective.  Meaning my definition of those concepts will be different from yours.  So if you ask me if I am attractive and I say yes and you look at me and say hell no you are not.  Well that is your definition and mine is different.  So what I am attracted to is my personal preference and only I can change that for me.  

Okay so what is the bottom line on this whole blog today.  I am alone because the perfect person for me has not crossed my path.  I know that at some point someone will cross my path and I will be happy beyond imagination.  When and where that will well that is another thing.  I have been told stop looking and it will happen.  I have been told throw yourself out there and you will snag the right person.  I have been told that the right person will find.  I have been told go looking. So what is the answer?  Who knows it is different for each person I believe on how they meet their soul-mate.  For me it will be the way I do it.

Okay I started off this blog by talking about Valentines Day.  By now you probably think I am anti Valentines day.  Far from it.  If you have that special someone in your life this Valentines I am happy for you.  Just remember on that day that not all of us have been that lucky yet and cut us a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment