Upcoming Events

New Mexico Farm & Ranch Museum CAPA Show
August 19, 2010 - December 15, 2010
4100 Dripping Springs Road
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Friday, February 5, 2010

It's My Job

I will have to say that today was the kind of day to end a week with and begin a weekend.  I had someone call me today to see about a job.  It was cool to get the call and to have someone come after me for their job opening.  I am not sure if it will workout but it is a good feeling to know that someone out there likes my work.

I do love my work by the way for those who would ask if I hate my job.  I enjoy what I do and it makes me feel good about myself when I do a good job.  I know that if you have a job that you should enjoy what you do since you spend a lot of time there.  I have met people who hate their job and hate going to work.  I wonder why they keep going to the job?  There is a great song by Jimmy Buffett called "Its my job."  You should listen to it.  I found it on one of his CDs I own.  Basically every job is important and it is the attitude we take to that job that makes us happy and fulfilled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment