Upcoming Events

New Mexico Farm & Ranch Museum CAPA Show
August 19, 2010 - December 15, 2010
4100 Dripping Springs Road
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Sunday, February 14, 2010

What if you knew something

I had an interesting experience this weekend.  I met someone I already know.  I know that is funny but the person actually did not remember meeting me.  I did not tell them I already knew who they were or that I knew a lot more about them than they were sharing.

I have had this experience before but after a few minutes they realized it and we went on.  This time they did not realize it.  I was not sure what to do about it.  I could be up front and say hey you have met me a few times before and embarrass the person.  Or I could ignore the situation and let it go. 

Now I know I may have been in the same situation before.   I mean I could have been in the opposite side of this situation.  I have met a lot of people in my life and I don't remember every person I have ever met but so be it.  It is not because they were not important it just means that for some reason they crossed my path but did not remain there to make a difference.  I was glad this situation occurred this weekend just need to see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment