Upcoming Events

New Mexico Farm & Ranch Museum CAPA Show
August 19, 2010 - December 15, 2010
4100 Dripping Springs Road
Las Cruces, New Mexico

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

National Parks

I sat down to watch TV tonight and found a show on the National Parks.  It was cool to see who they came into existence.  I have been to a lot of them and would love to go to more.  I still remember when I went to Yellowstone for the first time.  I went with my grandparents when I was like 13 and went with them and my cousin.  I remember how exciting it was to see the bears and that other animals that would come up to the car.

I know that for some these places are not used enough for their natural resources.  Do we really want to destroy such beautiful places?  How many places in the world have we already destroyed?  I saw on the news tonight that there is a section off the western coast that is filled with trash that is twice the size of the state of Texas.  We are destroying so much of the world and for what?

When will we respect our world and change out actions to make it a better place rather than destroy and use up what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment